This guide is an excellent resource for any grower interested in learning more about key pests on nine different crop groups and how selected organic materials work against pests and their efficacy based on published research.
- Brian Caldwell, Cornell University
- Eric Sideman,Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association
- Abby Seaman,New York State Integrated Pest Management Program
- Anthony Shelton, Entomology,Cornell University/NYSAES
- Christine Smart, Plant Pathology,Cornell University/NYSAES